How to Win Business with Social Media Marketing and Facebook in Particular!
Gina Carr one of the leading Facebook practitioners in the USA and Terry Brock an authority on cyberspace marketing will be here at the end of the month specifically to present a closed door workshop to an industry group on cyberspace marketing.
They have agreed to present a intensive half-day seminar in Melbourne for my clients and connections specifically to show you how to use these tools to win business. You’ll get the short, simple and very practical answers to ensure that these incredible marketing tools work for you.
Facebook originated at Harvard. Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook CEO) went to Harvard. Sheryl Cara Sandberg, the COO of Facebook is a Harvard MBA. Learn from fellow Harvard MBA Gina Carr what it will take for you to be successful using the global communication and connection tool called Facebook.
Terry was the Chief Enterprise Blogger with Skype and is now Editor-in-Chief for AT&Ts Networking Exchange Blog which delivers the why and how of networking technology to the big boys of U.S. business. Discover what they are doing that you can use right now!
This is information you won’t find elsewhere. Get it directly from the source.
Date: Tuesday 29th November 2011
Start time: 9:30am with coffee and registration from 9:00 am
(There will be a quick break with refreshments half way!)
Finish time: 2:00 pm
Venue: Holmesglen Conference Centre & Corporate Suites
Corner Warrigal & Batesford Roads, Chadstone (easy access from Monash Freeway).
Your investment: For this intensive full 4 hour, very practical, your investment is just $299 for you and $149 for any accompanying member of your team.
To book: Use the attached registration form
Some of what you’ll get: Here are some of the down to earth gems from the real world Gina and Terry will cover in this intense, illuminating and inspirational seminar. It’s the takeaway you need to get this technology working for you.
- Getting your Facebook for business page up and running
- Smart promotion tips from the pros that will build your base
- Practical examples of “stuff” that really helps your site take off
- What you must do to make Facebook and other social media advertising really work for you
- How to turn “friends” and visitors into buyers
- Smart little things you can do that’ll make a real difference to your results
- The content that works gangbusters… and how to produce it
- Getting the people you want to like… or better still love… you
- How to stay in touch and build the relationship with friends, prospects and buyers
- How to find the people you want and build your connections
- Using the awesome power of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube (The “Big Four”).
Don’t miss this great opportunity! Book today.